Saturday, March 13, 2021

Christmas cards with little elves with presents and ornaments

These images were printed to fill in a sheet of images when I was working on a set of cards a while back.  I decided to get them made up after I finished the tree ones.  They are from the same designer.   (https://skogstokiga.blogspot.com).  I laser printed the the different designs, fussy cut them and then ran a black Sharpie marker around the edges to make them disappear.  I watercoloured them before I chose my paper for the backgrounds so I had to go back and add a warmer red to the hats and ornaments.  I had used silver on the hangers and strings so I added a bit of gold to them to warm them up as well.  I added coordinating ribbon and gold snowflake sequins with brads to the top of my images to add interest and texture.  I cut four striped backgrounds and two green and two red cards.  I mounted my backgrounds to my cards, added a little strip of coordinating cardstock and then mounted my images to my card fronts using 3D foam tape.  These are very cute and made such wonderful Christmas cards.  Totally fun!  A total of 14 Christmas cards for March.  Therese


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments