Friday, March 12, 2021

SISTER STASH - All occasion card featuring a beautiful sunflower photo, a pieced background and some ribbon with three eyelets

This card features another photo from one of the calendars my sister, Sylvia, gave me.  
Again, | started with a large brown card to fit my other sister's envelopes.  I added a colourful background using decorative papers in bright and deep orange along with a piece of embossed black cardstock.  I layered the 4" x 4" photo of the sunflower with amber vellum and mounted it to my card front using 3D foam tape.  I added a strip of the same vellum below the photo, added a piece of brown grosgrain ribbon and folded both to the back on the right and secured the ends with double sided tape.   I fish tailed the other end of the ribbon and secured all the layers with tape and glue.  For interest and texture I added three gold eyelets on the ribbon using my Crop-a-dile.  I adhered this large element to my brown card front to finish off my card.    Therese

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments