Thursday, March 11, 2021

All occasion cards featuring decorative paper, butterfly die cuts and rhinestones

 

These two cards were made the same way using two different pieces of this rainbow paper (colour printed digital - Melstampz).  I used white A2 cards and adhered my paper leaving room at the bottom edges to add my butterfly border.  The butterflies were die cut using a Stampin Up sizzlet which cuts and embosses at the same time.  I just used scraps of cardstock and cut a whole bunch of butterflies in coordinating colours.  I laid them all out according to size and then started adhering them in place.  I started with large ones, added medium ones in between and then added more overlapping and then finally the little ones.  I used white glue in a fine tip applicator to allow myself to carefully apply the glue just where I wanted it.  I pressed my cards before adding the clear rhinestones.  I cased this sketch from a card on Splitcoast Stampers.     Therese


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments