Sunday, June 06, 2021

Graduation card featuring a kraft and green background cut & folded to reveal a diamond shape filled with a gold star die cut

For my last card I started with a dark green card.  I trimmed a kraft and green paper to size and then made two cuts which allowed me to fold the flaps to the front and reveal a diamond of dark green.  I adhered it to my card and then added the gold star die cut with 3D foam tape.  The greeting is a digital from Desert Diva which I laser printed, trimmed to size and watercoloured to coodinate.  Then I trimmed the bottom edge with scallop decorative scissors and added dots with a gold gel pen in each scallop and then ran my pattern tracing wheel on all four edges to add some paper pierced goodness to it.  I filled in the little cap with the gold gel pen as well.  I tucked the greeting just below one of the flaps and adhered it with 3D foam tape.   Thinking it still needed a bit of something I added a wavy line all the way around the background with the gold gel pen.  That was better!!

Therese 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments