Friday, September 17, 2021

All occasion card featuring decorative paper background, ribbon and a leather leaf die cut

I have been working on and off on all occasion cards for my stash.   This one is going to a member of our faith community who is moving to another city.  We most appreciate all he has given to us over the years and are wishing him every good thing as he goes on another adventure.  

This card started with a white card base.  I adhered two pieces of coordinating paper to each other and then a ribbon to create my background.  I tied a little piece of kraft twine to the stem of a leather leaf die cut and then mounted it to my card front using double side tape.  I used a wood burning tool to add details to the leaf.  I added my little stamped greeting which was punched with the Word Window punch (SU) and then sponged on the edges with 3D foam tape to finish off my card.  

Therese
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments