Friday, September 17, 2021

All occasion card featuring die cut leaf (TH), embossed layer and twine

A friend of mine asked for a few cards so I decided to get started on making a few.  This one uses a dark brown panel from which I had die cut a leaf (TH).  In my little stash I had several different coloured die cut leaves so I chose a green one to off set from the opening in the panel.  I trimmed a yellow background, distressed its edges and mounted it to a dark brown card.  I like the way the yellow background shows through the opening of my panel.  I adhered my green leaf to the side a bit and then tied on a piece of twine at the stems.  I mounted my panel to the front of my card a little bit offset.  I am leaving all my card without greetings so she can choose the occasion she will use them for.  There is room for a greeting if she decides she needs one!!


Therese

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments