Friday, September 24, 2021

Welcome card


 We have a new pastor in our community and I made this card to welcome him!!  The little houses are fussy to assemble but look so very cute!!  I backed the openings with little tiny pieces of cardstock or vellum and then mounted them to little tags of a different colour to provide some contrast and definition to the structures.  I created my background using a strip of embossed blue cardstock for the sky, an embossed strip of green for the landscape below and a combinations of green strips for the front for grass.  I tucked the houses just a tiny bit behind the bottom strips and then punched the letters from black cardstock and used white glue in a fine tip applicator to add them to the card front. We have to count our blessings everyday!!  Therese

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments