Wednesday, September 27, 2023

September Card Club - handmade paper sheet embellished with embossed vellum and unique 3D elements


 For our second card I chose to use some of the small handmade paper sheets we had made at our paper making session.  For my first card, I started with a teal card and added a coordinating decorative paper.  I wrapped a strip of embossed vellum around my teal sheet of handmade paper and glued the ends to the back.  I assembled three embossed flowers to which I added a little while eyelet to keep them all in place.  Love this little floral embellishment!! I added it to the front of my card using 3D foam tape.  
For my second card I started with a deep plum card and added a piece of hand decorated paper which coordinated nicely.  I wrapped a strip of embossed silver vellum around my sheet and then glued it to my card front.  I layered an "Always" tag to a coordinating tag and added a ribbon with a tiny white brad to create my focal element.  I added to my card using 3D foam tape.  The "always" message can be used for a variety of occasion - always there for you, always my best friend, etc!!!  It was fun to use our handmade paper in our cards.  Therese

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments