Monday, November 09, 2020

All occasion cards featuring embossed layers and elements, ribbon or fiber and decorative paper



This is the last set of card kits I had started creating for my September class which was cancelled.  They have backgrounds of decorative paper adhered to coordinating card fronts.  I added coordinating fiber or ribbon the the embosses strips after flagging their ends.  I adhered these to my card front over the backgrounds.  The focal elements are die cuts.  I added thread antennae to my butterflies before mounting them to my card using 3D foam tape.  The flower has had pink thread added to it to define the petals and then a large pink rhinestone added to the center.  It was also mounted to my card using 3D foam tape.  Cards without greetings are always handy as they can serve for several different occasions!!
Therese



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments