Monday, November 09, 2020

Christmas cards featuring decorative paper, embossed doves and layered font greetings

These card kits were created prior to getting these Christmas Card kits ready.   These are in my first set of card kits which I made just recently.  They were created with sponging on the edges of the dove and the greeting and again could not be achieved with extra tools.  But once I decided on an extra layer for the dove I added one to these kits too.  The extra sponging adds a bit of dimension.  I layered the doves to their layers and the font greetings to the scalloped oval punchies (SU).  I mounted the decorative paper to the card fronts and then mounted the dove images to my cards using 3D foam tape.  Next, I added the little embossed strips of coloured cardstock and then mounted the layered greetings with 3D foam tape over them.  A bit of a different look!!           Therese

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments