Monday, November 09, 2020

Christmas cards featuring a little "O holy night", an embossed strip, ribbon and decorative paper

These two cards were sitting on my desk from my last batch of Christmas Card kits.  They came together fairly quickly.  The cards are white and I added the decorative paper.  The one on the right is the other side of the diagonal green and blue one on the other card in the link.  I flagged the ends of my strips and adhered them in place.  The little "o holy night" images were glued to the blue scalloped circles (SU) and I added clear glitter to the star and rays.  I mounted these focal elements to my card fronts with 3D foam tape and added the little ribbon knot with double sided tape.    Two more for my stash!!    Therese


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments