Saturday, September 28, 2024

September Card Club - card #1 - Versamark on card front, frame die cut, embossing and metal dragonfly embellishment

 

 It was so great to get back together with my card making friends for a great evening of creativity!!  We just returned from our PEI vacation so the kits had been made up before I left.  I had to reacquaint myself with my inspiration and I was grateful for the instructions I had printed.  
We used Versamark ink on our card front to create subtle texture (SU).  We embossed our vellum strip and our little square of cardstock using two different embossing folders (CB) and then proceeded to arrange our elements on our card front and estimated where we needed to apply double sided tape on our vellum so it would be hidden by our frames.  I flagged the end of one of the vellums and trimmed the other one even with the bottom of the card.  We glued our frames in place and then adhered our little squares inside the frame.  The metal dragonflies were adhered with 3D foam tape to finish off our cards.   Great to be back to making cards!!  Therese


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments