I stamped the rust cardstock with a newspaper background from Impression Obsession which I bought over the summer. Added some distressing around the folds with a dark brown ink pad and added an embossed and sanded piece of decorative white core cardstock. To that, I added a large oval (NS) which I stamped with a text background stamp in beige chalk ink. The leaves were cut using the
TH tattered leaves die - both oak ones. I watercoloured them, dried completely and embossed with clear several times toget a nice glossy finish. Layered these onto the ovals and added raffia bows!! I added a TH ticket strip die cut on the lower flap which I filled with light coloured layers which were stamped with a QF flourish in dark brown. The greeting was printed transparency leftover from a previous project which suited this project perfectly!! I added a small silk flower with a brad and adhered the elements to the top of the bottom flaps so the greetings are hidden by the card front.
Really happy with how these worked out!! I am off to make my envelopes so these can be ready for giving!!