I made these two cards for my February Card Exchange. I started with an alcohol ink background that I had stamped over with black ink. It is on the top of the pile here. I added a few more images to fill it out and then cut it in half. I layered each piece onto black cardstock and added a slim strip of black cardstock across the middle. On the left hand card I also added a length of black 1/8" ribbon tied with one knot. I created the hearts using scallopped die cuts I had received from my Secret Sister that were covered with Sookwang tape. I added the little hearts in the center of the tape and applied red glitter to the rest of them. That worked out very well. I mounted them to the alcohol ink pieces using 3D foam tape. I worked out my designs, stamped the red card fronts in black with a script stamp, added two quarters of a little white doily to each card and then mounted my main alcohol ink elements to my card fronts. It was fun to create one portrait and one landscape!!