my last class in January. I have changed up a few things - I created a completely new focal element using a laser printed cake (digital from Black Berry Jelly) which I punched with an oval punch and then watercoloured and glittered. I layered it onto adhesive stock, trimmed it with scallop decorative scissors and then added glitter to make a fun border. I mounted the embossed vellum to the pink oval using double sided tape and then added the cake element to cover the tape which can be see through the vellum. I mounted the oval element to my card front to which I had already mounted the stamped embossed resist floral background. I found the greeting in my stash, sponged its edges with pink and mounted it to a bright silver metallic scalloped oval (SU).