Friday, April 12, 2013
The first was created around the die cut tag I found which my sister gave me several years ago to which I added a seam binding tie in a coordinating colour. I stamped the top section of the card front with a script stamp (SU) in ruby, sponged the edges and added a maroon layer at the bottom. I added a sponged laser printed greeting layered onto a coordinating scallop oval to this section using 3D foam tape. I trimmed the laser printed butterfly (CLKER) closely, watercoloured it with coordinating colours and added both elements to the card front to finish it off. For the second card I found this stamped and pearl embossed flower image with the ribbon al ready attached in my stash. I simply added a scalloped layer in behind and embellished it with a silver toned gel pen. Added a section of the same cardstock to the bottom of the card front and adhered a layered greeting.
It has been good to have time to play and make single cards using some items I have on hand.