Sunday, February 15, 2015
I started by cutting the half sheet down to quarter sheet and punching the non ginghamed edge with an eyelet border punch (SU). I backed the edge with a strip of green layer - two of my favorite colours together. I found this laser printed vellum with a baby buggy in my image stash which worked very nicely so I trimmed it down to the right size and chalked the back to add colour. I positioned it on the card, punched two holes with my Cropadile and used vintage green seam binding to create an innie - outie bow. I mounted this element to a white card front to finish it off.
I just remembered that I did use a few last year to create these cards.