These two cards feature "Hammered botanicals" backgrounds which I made last year using my Big Kick and some flowers and leaves from my garden and yard. I trimmed my backgrounds and layered them onto green cardstock. For the first one, I added a laser printed vellum greeting to which I added a couple of lines of piercing using my pattern tracing wheel before folding the ends to the back and securing with tape. I mounted this large element to a coordinating purple/pink card. For my second card, I added a coordinating shimmery ribbon securing the ends to the back with tape as well. I sponged the edges of my laser printed greeting (Melonheadz) with pink and layered it onto green and trimmed. I distressed the edges before mounting it to my background using 3D foam taper and positioning it at an angle. I added 5 clear rhinestones - three on the left and two on the right. Again, I mounted this large element to a coordinating purple/pink card. With a bit of experience from last year I will probably try a few more of these backgrounds again this year.