this card. I layered an oval greeting over it which I had sponged with yellow ink to coordinate with the colours in the serendipity. It still needed just a bit of something so I added red in the scrolly part using a bit of watercolour. Just what it needed.
I started by mounting the alcohol ink background to the left of my card front and then added the ribbon across the middle of the card gluing both ends to the inside of the card using double sided tape. I adhered the label/oval element to the card front with its center aligned with the right hand edge of the background piece. I tied on a short piece of ribbon to the left of that which nicely simulates a bow.