Looking to add a few cards to my stash I decided to mine my images and find some inspiration!! I found this nautical image and in a different bucket I discovered this oval frame from a different project which was the perfect size for the image. I watercoloured the image and glued it to the back of the frame. Wanting to add texture I decided to audition this gauze bandage I bought at a thrift store a while back - it was perfect!! I simply applied a bit of glue with a glue stick and applied the gauze moving it around a bit to create some folds, etc. Love it!! I added the die cut button using 3D foam tape and to add yet more texture I stippled the bottom edge of the card - over everything!! I used a black gel pen to add faux stitching to the outside of the card edge - had to work around the gauze and then I glued this layer to my kraft card front. Finally, I added a window punch greeting!!
Nice to have some cards in my stash!!