Monday, September 16, 2019

Another quilt top - red and blues

I made up this quilt top a while back using precut rectangles which I purchased at a garage sale. They are all flannel and the lines are a bit wonky because they were not all cut to exactly the same size which I only discovered after I started sewing them together.  I have trimmed the side to be even.
I have washed all three quilt tops - pink and blue green and they have all shrunk by 2"to 3"so I am very happy to have done that before I started making quilts from them.  I will see about getting to the process this fall and hope to have them all finished soon.