I found these two laser printed card fronts in a box I was rummaging in to find something else this week so I decided to use them to create another couple of cards for my stash. The bird images (Graphic Fairy) were framed with colour and laser printed. I embossed the bottom with two different embossing folders and added coordinating vintage seam binding just below the images tying a short piece to the length to simulate a bow. I glued this whole layer to a coordinating card front and added layered greetings which I created with a label die (SX) and the Window Word punch (SU). It is nice to find a bit of a stash of supplies that make getting cards made a little faster. I found a few more things in the box which will show up in the next few posts.