In need of a few sympathy cards this week. This is the first one I made. I started with the butterfly which is an embellishment I have had for a while. I found some coordinating paper in my purple container of scraps which are actually paste paper from a while back. I trimmed the three pieces to fit on the front of a large white card and adhered them into place. I decided to use these wild flower die cuts (TH) which worked perfectly with the paste paper strips. I used white glue in a fine tip applicator to adhere them to the card front. I trimmed my little font greeting, sponged its edges and adhered it to the front of the card. I applied 3D foam tape to the butterfly and adhered it over the edge of the greeting.