Tuesday, February 13, 2007

These are for a card exchange I participate in monthly. I stretched myself and used bright colours. I started with a piece of checkered tissue paper that I received in a swap a long time ago. Was able to find cardstock that matched pretty close but found that the tissue paper looked better when layered on white so I added a white cardstock layer. I used my SU 1.25" punch to punch a hole in the lower right corner and punched some coordinating shapes to go inside. I stamped all around the card front before I layered on the tissue paper/CS piece. I cut hair elastics that were the right colours for the top and tied on a little plastic tag which I stamped with StazOn ink. Added a little fiber to give it just a little softness. Very happy with my little stretch!!

Be creative!!

Therese

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments