Saturday, September 22, 2007

Created these for my monthly ATC swap in one of my groups. The theme was Blue - Asian. I had received this wonderful thin blue asian paper from my daughter and it was perfect for these. I added some laser printed images of asian woman from my collection of downloaded images. Added a gold charm and a fortune to the first one, used an asian background stamp gold embossed along with another Dymo printed sticker on the second one, used a greenish blue junk mail background, a fortune and a strip of the paper on the third. On the fourth, I cut out an image of a couple asian girls and added the friends. These were extras from a class I did earlier this year!!

I put all of my extra printed pieces into a file folder when I have finished a project. I am always amazed at how somewhere down the line I will find just what I need in that folder especially for ATCs!!

Therese

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments