Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Giftie Swap

Have been saving this since early fall when I actually made these little ornaments for a giftie swap on one of my lists!! I gold embossed on polished stone cardstock. I made an effort to leave a halo area at the top for the candle on each of the ornaments. I packaged the stamped cardstock into a portrait name tag holder and added a 2007 tag along with a colourful fiber hanger. I hope everyone enjoyed them.

I am so happy with the wonderful gifties I got back in this swap!! Thanks to you all - you know who you are!! - for the wonderful gifts!!

This is my last art of 2007!! Very happy with how well blogging has gone this year and am looking forward to 2008 and adding some features to my blog!!

Therese

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments