Wednesday, January 23, 2008

My Art - Guy cards


Guy cards can be a challenge for some so I am sharing the few I made this afternoon. I happened upon this wonderful gift wrap a while back and thought the colours were great and it would be good for guy cards, driving & auto projects or layouts. I have used the paper as a background and featured old automobiles. These stamped images were received several years ago in a "male images" swap and it has been great to use them for cards!! I watercoloured the images and then cut them out to layer them. To the first I added sticker letters for "birthday" and stamped "happy" with rubber. On the second one I handwrote the greeting in black beneath the car. On the third I used a small greeting (SU) and stamped directly on the image.

I have missed watercolouring in the last few months. I have used other techniques but I still really like the look of watercoloured images.

Therese

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments