Tuesday, June 24, 2008

My Art - Cardmaking - roses tissue

I love the colours of this card!! Here I stamped the leaf stamp on white in black Memories and then watercoloured it. I trimmed off one of the end images so it would fit on the pink layer which I distressed. Layered that on the green which I also distressed.
The background it created similar to the faux silk technique - crumple the tissue and open up. After sort of fitting it on the card front apply glue and layer your tissue paper over it leaving some wrinkles and texture! Trim off any that overlaps the edges. I have a box of tissue paper and I do not want to tell you how long I have been carrying this one around!!!!! I glued the accent to the card front,added the window punchie with a brad and simply folded the other end to the inside of the card. I added a bit of green stippling to the edges with my stipple stamp and a green ink. This card design could be changed up using different supplies for just about any occasion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments