Thursday, January 22, 2009

My Art - Thank you cards!

My Thank you cards for the holidays!! I used the finger painting art I made over the holidays with my grand daughter for the main element. Added a complimentary cardstock below and sewed on an embossed colour printed vellum greeting! They needed just a bit of something else so I added some silk flowers with a brad!! Really like the way they turned out!!

I am so looking forward to sharing my love of creating with my grand daughter - all of my grandchildren actually. We have another on the way!! My other daughter is expecting for the end of February!! Yeah!! I just know that there are a few more yet to come!!
I hope you are back to the routine of your life and feeling grateful for all that you received over the holiday season. Be sure to express your gratitude to those who have blessed your life in any way!! I know there have been struggles as well but as a human being with free will you have the choice to focus on that which you choose. Even in the sea of a struggle you can choose to keep your eye on the beacon of light on shore! Remember, this too shall pass!!

Therese

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments