Saturday, August 22, 2009

My Art - frame


One of my friends is having a significant birthday - a time for celebrating all that is GOOD!!!

I decorated a square wood frame (Michaels) with decorative scrapbooking paper, grosgrain ribbon and some paper flowers!!
I am very happy with the way it turned out!!
I primed and painted the frame before I modge podged on the papers. Once I was done I sprayed it with matt clear finish to keep it looking good for years!!
I made the card after I had decorated the frame so used the same papers!! The image is one I received in a swap - was just perfect! I watercoloured the flowers and ladybug!! Added a layered greeting over the brown grosgrain ribbon!!
Every day is a good time to celebrate all that is good about being YOU!! Be sure to let your friends know that you appreciate who they are!!
Therese


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments