Wednesday, August 26, 2009

My Art - mini magazine card holder

Created this cool little magazine holder for cards!! Modified the design I found on Blythe's blog to take advantage of a full sheet of 12x12 cardstock. These are really cool and are the perfect size for holding A2 sized cards with their envelopes!! You could make several for your studio to store cards that are ready to be sent out - maybe one for each month or one for each occasion!

I started by scoring all the lines onto the 12x12 cardstock, then made cuts with my exacto knife and ruler where I needed them. I, then, folded all the lines neatly and assembled the holder to see that everything fit properly. I used double sided adhesive to glue it all together. I added a strip of decorative paper and a bookplate (Sizzix die cut) which I attached with a couple of brads. Check the next post for the diagram/template of how I scored, cut and folded my cardstock to create this holder.

Therese

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments