Canadian Card Exchange has a new blog!! You can check out the challenge and get other info about the exchange there!!
I created a few cards last week and will be sending out two of them for the exchange.
#1 features a fiber flower layered over a brown strip of cardstock punched on both sides with an eyelet border punch (SU) which is overlaid with lace. The card front has been embossed at the top with my new floral screen embossing folder (CB) and stamped at the bottom with script background stamp(SU)!! Thrifty Tip: Fiber flower is created using used dryer sheets!! You take a strip about 2.5" x 5" and fold into four and round the corners to create the "petals". Lay it flat, gather accordion style in the middle and tie with string or crochet thread. Spread the petals around and you have a flower!! Too easy!! I added punchies to the center and attached it to the card using a brad. All kinds of options!!
#2 - D'vineSwirl (CB) embossing on the top, a strip of brown border punched (SU) embellished with faux stitching in white gel pen (SU), a ribbon and a watercoloured heart 3D accent!! The birds (SU) I stamped in brown and watercoloured!! New stamp set from my SU party!!
#3 - SwissDots (CB) embossing on the top, a strip of brown as previous card and a watercoloured flower 3D accent. The little birds are the same as I used in the previous baby card - a new set from my SU party!!