Saturday, June 19, 2010

Cardmaking - June - summer circles

Amazingly, it is cardmaking again!! It has been a few weeks full of cardmaking creativity!!
I was feeling like a summery card so I came up with this cool flower design!! I punched several sizes of circles ( 1 3/8", 1 1/4", 1 1/8" and 3/4") and flowers in several different bright colours - lime, neon blue, and neon orange - not a great scan!! Layered them and arranged the elements in a rambling line on my card front. When I was happy with my design I glued them all in place. I added dots and lines in white gel pen and stamped a greeting with white pigment ink. I could have embossed the greeting to make it more bold but I am liking the subtle look of this card!! I added glitter glue to the centers for a bit of bling.
Consider using your scraps and making cards using this design in several different colour schemes!! Great for any occasion and would certainly make a cute party invite!!

Therese

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments