Friday, September 03, 2010

Flower card for contest!

Another card for the Class Acts contest. I am down to the wire - the deadline is tonight!! Their new website went live today so there are lots new images, specials, prizes and free shipping - check them out at www.classact.ca I am loving their new look - very fresh and elegant!!
Back to the card!! This card features a stamped resist background which I create a while back. Added a scallop border highlighted in white on the right hand side and a Chapel Road stamp - The Earth laughs in flowers - on white, artichoke and salmon scallops to coordinate with the background. Added a sheer ribbon with a little bow!! The image is stamped in Bella Rose - Palette stamp pad which I bought from Carol at Class Acts!!
They have a new contest that starts tomorrow with a deadline of September 26 - plenty of time to get your stamps and participate!!
Enjoy your long weekend and find some time to create!!

Therese

5 comments:

  1. beautiful card! gorgeous color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card Theresa, of course I am a sucker for that colour & scalloped edges. I think you should win. Thanks for sharing!
    Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty and elegant! Hope it wins!

    ReplyDelete
  4. very nice card. Love the white under the scalloped edge. The background stamp looks great - I might even have that one. BIG GRIN.

    Your link to the Class acts contest isn't working and when I Google those words, I come up with something that doesn't look like card making is involved.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your comments