Friday, December 09, 2011

Christmas - embossed with bling

Created another set of kits the other day using several of the designs from my last class and this one!! This is a quick and easy Christmas card. Stamp the greeting, emboss the layer (SU), add a ribbon and attach to your card front. I added some rhinestones to the center of the snowflakes as well which is a great finishing touch for these elegant cards!!

Not sure I will be posting again before the holidays so I thought I would add my wishes for all of you here.

I wish you all a blessed Christmas season and every blessing in 2012!!
Enjoy your family and friends!
Celebrate the joy and fun of the season!
Make some memories!!
Treasure the blessings you receive!!

Thanks for being here and letting me share my creative experience with you!!

Therese

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments