Saturday, December 17, 2011

Masculine Cards

I am always in need of masculine cards at this time of year and usually there are none to be found in my card box.  So it was yesterday when I went looking.  I decided to make a few to rectify that situation!!
I used a few preprinted images from my cardmaking supply box and while I was there I picked a few pieces that I thought would be appropriate as backgrounds and some greetings as well.  It was fun to make up some cards with different designs and supplies and only have to make one of each!!  I watercoloured my images, distressed their edges and found paper and cardstock to go with them.  The boots are a digital image from Beccy's.   She has several different images that are really appropriate for masculine cards.  The backgrounds are ones I have created - green one is acrylic paint, the corrugated is walnut ink and the bottom one is watercolour with plastic wrap.  Two of the greetings are printed on transparency and the other is an oval punchie.  Added a  few brads and I had three cards ready to go!!
We are down to the short strokes for being ready for Christmas!  That feels good!!

Therese

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments