Thursday, March 15, 2012

Wedding invitations

 This is the final design of wedding invitations I created for a couple who are getting married in just less than a month!!  I have been waiting until the package was received and they were happy with their little bundle before I posted them here.

I love the simple elegance of this design!
I used a flourish embossing folder to do both sides of the white gate fold invitation and embellished the front with three hearts (SZ - tipsy heart) - two embossed and one silver foil!!  The inside features a single laser printed panel with their wording.
These are the samples I provided for them after they had been through the links to cards on my blog that I thought might be appropriate for use as wedding invitations.  They simply substituted the silver foil for the red!!

I wish them blessings as they start a life together and hope they will always celebrate the good of being together!!

Therese


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments