Friday, December 14, 2012

Large embossed Christmas cards

These are the other kits I prepared for my cardmaking session last night.  I created these for one of my Christmas card classes and still had some supplies so I prepped a few kits.  I used a variety of colours and embossing folders.  I decided to add a bit of colour to all of the ones I made by sponging very lightly over the embossed areas with ink.  I like the look!!  Before I headed for bed I decided to add a bit of bling to them as well so I added red glitter glue to the berries on the holly one, silver glitter glue to the snow flake one and several rhinestones to the tree one.  A bit of a different look from the clean and simple (CAS) look of the ones I created earlier.
I hope you have your cards ready to go and are in the home stretch in your preparations for Christmas.  I am ready other than some food preparation that will happen in the next few days.

Therese

6 comments:

  1. These cards are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so elegant I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards with such fine embossing. You've been busy - I see loads of gorgeous cards down below. Love the santa with the ruffle!

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are just lovely! xo

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your comments