Thursday, September 05, 2013

Fall Thank you card


A thank you card for someone who hosted us at the beginning of August and I just remembered today that I should get a card out to him.  Life should not get so hectic that we forget to be grateful and express that to those close to us!!
This was a quick and easy card!  I dug into my stash buckets and found this sunflower image, the beautiful background paper, a coordinating greeting and some sparkly blue fiber to finish it off!!  I added several colours using glitter gel pens to my watercoloured image but is does not show up well on my photo.  The background paper has some silver accents and the fiber has a thin copper line in it!
I am happy with how all of it came together and it is on its way tomorrow!!!

Therese

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments