Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Quick and easy Christmas cards

Made a few more Christmas cards last night!!!!  These use the same vellum that I used on these cards with quite a different look.
Without much of an idea what I was going to do with the vellum laser printed greetings I started digging through my stash of Christmas paper which was all over my desk because I was in there looking for scraps for the last set of cards I made and I found the last bit of this wonderful Christmas paper - exactly four small sheets!!  Perfect!!  I trimmed the paper to size, adhered them to white card fronts and overlaid the vellum and stitched them down all the way around with white thread.  I added three snowflake brads to each card.  Quick and easy!!  Really happy with the way they turned out.  Four more for my stash!!

Therese

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments