Thursday, April 17, 2014

Bridal shower card

My cousin is getting married in the summer and they are having a shower for his fiance so I thought I would make some cards for a gift.  This is the card I made to accompany the gift.  Here are the cards I created to give.
I printed the love birds (CLKER) along with the word Celebrate on vellum and attached the oval frame using very small pieces of double sided tape. I sponged the edges of the vellum with a little bit of pink ink and stitched it to my white card front using white thread.
I really like this image of love birds - it is a bit grungy but has nice hearts on the bottom edge of the cage.
I only noticed later than this oval was die cut at the same time as this one as the designed are embedded in each other.

Therese

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments