Tuesday, July 01, 2014

Birthday greeting with that same paper!

I used more of that wonderful paper!!  I used it for my last couple of cards!  Check them out here and here!!
I love this decorative paper and am finding ways of using it up!!  For this card I used a stamped image of a sunflower which has a very different feel from the last one I used - much more artsy!!  I used my watercolour pencils as well and like the look I was able to achieve. I trimmed the image, distressed the edges and added a green greeting which was also distressed.  I decided to gather my ribbon for this card.  I simply sewed over the folds as I created them.  I added it over the decorative paper on my card using double sided tape and added a 1/4" gray ribbon over the middle to hide the stitching.  I like the look!!  I used 3D foam tape to adhere my image to my card front over the ribbon.
The summer has begun here!!  School is out and the temperature is rising!!!

Therese

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments