Friday, August 08, 2014

Thank you card using an ATC

Still making thank you cards for my friend.  This one features an ATC from my huge collection.  The ATC had a blue brad in the right lower corner which seemed to be throwing off my colour scheme so I found a star brad in my stash that was a more appropriate colour and substituted in.  Much better!! I added a colour printed greeting, embossed the background using Swiss Dots (CB) embossing folder and glued all the elements to a very light blue card front.  Makes for another subtle card with a beautiful loon image.

Therese

1 comment:

  1. A lovely card Therese and a great way to 'recycle' ATC's! Loons are my favourite birds, nothing as hauntingly beautiful as a loon call on a misty lake in the morning. Thanks for sharing and glad to have found your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your comments