Wednesday, September 10, 2014

A couple more ATC cards!

Here are a couple more cards I created using ATCs from my collection!!
The one on the left features a beautiful koi fish image that was quite glittery.  I layered it over an alcohol ink background I made a while back adding a rust and blue layer along with a flagged strip with blue rhinestones which were coloured with a sharpie marker!!
On the right I layered the leaf ATC onto another alcohol ink background which I bokehed and stamped with a flourish in red.  I added the flagged greeting that coordinated in colour.
These are quick and easy cards because the focal elements are ready to go!!
How many ATCs have you collected?  Do you have them put away or on display? Do you think you will convert some into other projects like cards?

Therese

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments