Wednesday, September 03, 2014

Four Elf shoe Christmas cards for me!

Cleaning my desk!!  I unearthed the remnants of this card this week and finished off another four elf shoe Christmas cards to add to my Christmas card stash!!  My last count (May) I had 74 so that brings my stash to 78 cards ready to go for this holiday season!!
I used a green sharpie to colour clear rhinstones for three of my cards because I ran out of the green ones I used before.  You can see in the photo that the ones on the left are a bit brighter - they are the ones I coloured with Sharpies!  What a great cost saving technique!!  Just buy clear and colour what you need!! I used glittery rickrack, flocked ribbon and added an embossed greeting to my cards.  A note:  Always thermally emboss BEFORE you use Versamark ink on your cards!!

Therese

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments