Monday, October 06, 2014

Cards using ATCs

 On Saturday, World Card Making Day, I spent some time in my craft room making some cards for donation.  I decided to work with my stash of ATCs which usually makes the creation of a card quick and easy!!
These two embossed metal heart ATCs are ones I created years ago for trading.  You can read more about them here!!  I added a layer to each of them (black on left, orange on right), added them to red card fronts and stamped greetings.
I used alcohol backgrounds on both of these cards and ATCs from my collection!
I added a bit of script on the left hand one before I adhered the ATC along with a flagged greeting.

I love this ATC - a bit of a sewing theme!!  I adhered the ATC to the card front and stamped a small greeting on the right hand corner.  Love it!!


For the one on the left I added a multi layer background and a yellow one before I layered the ATC element onto the coordinating alcohol ink background and rust card front.  I added a small stamped greeting to the right hand corner.

For a friend who needs to know that we are thinking of you her I have created an angel card using an ATC I created years ago for trading. You can check out the details here!  I stamped the greeting on the watercolour background first, added it to my blue card front and then adhered my angel ATC equidistant from the top left hand corner.  I like the way the colours coordinate so nicely!!  I hope my little angel will be a comfort to her while she heals!!

Therese

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments