Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Another ATC card - anniversary

This card features an ATC from my traded collection. I liked that this collage had a heart so I decided to use it to make an anniversary card.  I stippled my orange card front using my stipple stamp (SU) and brown ink.  I stitched on this piece of burlap which was sitting on my desk with orange thread and then stitched on the ATC using the same thread.  I love how all the pieces look together.   I trimmed this laser printed greeting, watercoloured it to coordinate with the card and adhered it using double sided tape.

Hope you are enjoying your holiday season and are grateful for every blessing you have received in 2014!!  I am!!  Wishing every thing good in the 2015!

Therese

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments