I started by stamping a script stamp all over the paper using a reddish brown ink (Brilliance) and applying gold embossing powder here and there so I would get some gold highlights overall. Once it was embossed the rest of the script seemed to be less prominent so
I decided I needed to add a design
element with a bit more body to offset the delicate snowflakes already there and to provide a darker element to tie in with my tag greetings. I dug these two snowflakes from my fun foam stash. To make the larger one more delicate I punched holes in the larger balls using a regular hole punch. Much better!!I used regular glue stick to adhere all the pieces to a clear mount and stamped it all over my paper using the same red brown ink.
On the left, you can see the piece of brown paper I was using on my work surface to catch all the over stamping from altering my paper and my card fronts. It is looking pretty good and will no doubt end up in a future project as background paper after I have added a few more bits of "left over" paint over it in the next month or two. I add all my left over paint from any project to paper - either one that already has some on it or a completely blank one if I do not have one that coordinates. It always gives me very unique backgrounds for my projects. You can check out the cards I made with my paper here.