I made a few thank you cards for my card bucket. I started with the left one - cut out the word using a set of small alphabet framelits from a decorative paper I created using a mouldable foam stamp and some cedar branches. I love the colours - Kaleidacolour - Creole Spice rainbow pad!! I added two layers - dark green and then light green. I used a leafy embossing folder and manually embossed the outside edges of a navy blue card and then mounted my focal element to the center. On the center one I used a very similar technique but added texture to my card front using green ink on a harlequin background stamp instead of an embossing folder. Again, hand decorated paper cut with alphabet framelits, layered onto dark green and then light green and mounted to my green card front. For my last one I got a little carried away which happens to me - I don't like to make two cards exactly the same. I used the same decorative paper as the first one, layered it onto navy and then purple. I found these two scallop circles in my stash, cut them both in half and mounted them on my card front and then mounted my focal element with the greeting over that. I like the halo of scallops!!
My card stash is very low so I am need to start making a few every week to build it back up so I will have cards on hand.