Thursday, November 26, 2015

Quick and easy with the Scrollwork oval embossing folder

 I always make the last card we make quick and easy.  It is a nice way to finish of the evening and every one appreciates quick and easy!!  I printed digital images in the center of quarter sheets of neutral cardstock then embossed them using the Scroll works embossing folder (CB). For one of my previous classes I had cut oval stencils that coordinated with this embossing folder so we used those to sponge colour around those central images.  The images were coloured and then this layer was glued to a coloured card front.  The coneflower  - no credit available, the little snow man is by Torico/ Birdie Brown and the Christmas tree is from Melonheadz.  This sketch works so well for so many cards and makes Christmas cards quick and easy.  I added a small snowflake sticker to the snowman ones and small rhinestones to the Christmas tree ones.  If I need any extra Christmas card by the end of the week I will be make more of these two designs.
Thrifty tip:
Buy clear rhinestones and colour them with Sharpie markers to coordinate with your project.

So I hope you have your Christmas cards ready to go.  It not, this is a very quick and easy design that will get them done in very short order.

Therese




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments